After covering their bodies with leaves, animal skin, and tree trunks for many years, people realized they could weave cloths from a plant source as the civilizations started evolving. What ensued is past… Apparel production has been one of the most aged industries. However, today very few companies in the domain of clothing manufacturing secured the top spots globally.
The world saw the evolution of new trends and new fabrics in fashion brands. Nevertheless, very few fashion brands got famous worldwide and are still amongst the global bestsellers. The key is in quality, perfection, and setting trends. So let’s start knowing them.
- House Of Versace: It is an Italian company established in 1978 by Gianni Versace. House of Versace is the most valuable lifestyle brand globally, known for intrigued embellishments, vivid print, cocktails, and iconic gowns. In addition, Versace introduced many types of clothing.
- Hermes: Thierry Hermes established the brand in the year 1837. Hermes is renowned for its Kelly bag and silk scarves throughout the journey of all these successful years. In addition, they are experts in the production of belts, men’s and women’s sportswear riding gloves, etc.
- Ralph Lauren: Ralph Lauren solely focuses on luxury and endeavors to accommodate all sorts of dress materials for you to live your desired life. Many famous personalities wear Ralph Lauren clothes globally. Polo is one of the renowned brands under Ralph Lauren.
- Armani: Armani renders flawless tailoring, charm, and marvelous dressing. Hollywood stars are the most loyal customers of the brand. Armani brand has expertise in making suits with luxurious fabric. Armani, Emporio, Exchange is the most extravagant clothing below the brand umbrella. They even create perfumes, glasses, shoes, leather bags and belts, and other materials.
- Chanel: Coco Chanel founded the brand, which is very well known for women’s clothing. The Company strives to ensure that women are comfortable in their clothes and feel proud. The Chanel brand introduced a timeless little black dress. Chanel is one of the most upscale brands in the world.
- Burberry: Burberry is a British company, and Audrey Hepburn is one of the most iconic figures associated with the brand. Burberry is famous for its innovations and possesses a royal warrant. Burberry even launched an exclusive and expensive skincare range. It is one of the expensive and premier fashion brands.
- Louis Vuitton: World’s most upscale fashion brand is Louis Vuitton which is very well known for its use of leather, excellent tailoring of trench coats, ready-to-wear dresses, shoes, accessories, watches, sunglasses, jewelry, books, and many other accessories.
- Gucci: The Company aims at providing quality clothing. Gucci is known to produce clothes that are worth wearing during a red-carpet event. Started in the year 1921 by Guccio Gucci, it is one of the most expensive brands, and also they are known to produce rich and luxury clothing.
- Fendi: Paola Fendi was the founder of the brand. It was launched in the year 1925. Fendi’s expertise is in the production of world-class dressing, bags, and other accessories. The handbag range, Baguette, was introduced in 1997. This Company also owns its atelier. Fendi keeps up its standards by making its creations up to date in the world of fashion. LVMH owns this Company
- Prada: Prada was established by Mario Prada in 1913, who was an Italian leather manufacturer. The Prada brand is one of the several expensive brands that every girl would love to have. The brand offers clothes with fantastic design, style, and color to make every girl feel special.
The world of style and clothing has turned out to be a fashion industry with new inventions every day and a lot of competition between brands to maintain their position. There is always an obligation to serve the trend.